Monday 11 July 2011

A busy week ahead

Sorry I haven't posted recently its been a busy weekend for myself. The squad left for Malaysia on friday with Sami Nasri which means that he has time away from all of the British press so to say, they'll all be there but the chances of him picking up a copy of well pretty much anything once they hit China is slim at best. This gives him time to enjoy himself with teammates and give Wenger time to have talks with him without his shit-prick of an agent butting in. Cesc was left behind which has only fueled speculation about his future but he has a muscle problem. Of course the Catalan papers have put it nicely that he refused to go which clearly isn't the case. Along with him bizzarely Bendtner and Almunia have been left out which suggests that they won't be at the club next season.



Onto more transfer talk and now a player coming in. Now the Arsenal site hasn't broken this yet but Arsene has said in his press conference that we have signed Gervinho, which suggests that he has signed but they are ironing out one or two things. So I'm sure it will appear on the site later on. In the same conference he also said that Cesc and Nasri will be Arsenal players next season, read into that what you will.

As I'm sure many of you are aware, we have made our interest in Stuart Downing noted. Really? Downing? I can't understand this one and personally I think he's a pile of shit but this hasn't stopped Villa putting a £20m price tag on him. Lets hope that their vows to keep him will be kept or he can go to the scousers just as long as he doesn't come here. There has been no more news on Juan Mata and I see a move now being very unlikely but there is plenty of time left. Cahill and Samba talk has calmed as well.
  


Speculation of a Bendtner move is now growing with £9m being suggested from Sporting Lisbon and Dortmund. I'd be very happy to accept £9m from either club to be honest as I've grown weary of the worlds best player and the inevitable groans from the Emirates crowd when his name is read over the tannoy. Another thing about the tannoy while its come up I'm not a fan of the system they've implimented over previous seasons where we all shout the players last name. It started out as fun but in a game where I've lost all motivation to shout its really not what I want to be doing. 

Thats about it for today I'll keep you posted should anything important happen but I'm afraid I wont bother reporting on the game against the Malaysia XI on Wednesday. I'll leave that open for your interpretation. Have a good week.